Three recording studios equipped with state-of-the-art Neumann large-diaphragm condenser microphones, high-end Reference speakers, along with Avid, and Native Instruments audio interfaces and preamplifiers.
- Neumann TLM-series Condenser Microphones
- Audio Interface: Digidesign 003 Rack, and NI Komplete Audio
- Yamaha 7″ studio monitor speakers
- AudioTechnica ATX50 Headphones
- Mac (Unix-like) based platforms
- Avid Pro Tools DAW
- FinalCut ProX for Video editing and subtitling
Software platforms are based on Mac OS along with Avid ProTools, Adobe Audition and Apple FinalCut Pro X, a combined software architecture that brings the power of UNIX-core systems and industry-standard DAW, Video editing and Subtitling tools to produce your project at the highest standard of audio-visual quality.
Translation and linguistic control processes are conducted by human linguistic experts since our content development policies minimize the usage of automated translation/reformatting tools to the least possible level to preserve an original cultural essence for the localized material.